Find a Professional

Private Practice Rosters

Public Practice Roster

Central Health

Eastern Health

Labrador-Grenfell Health

Western Health



How Can I Find a Speech-Language Pathologist or Audiologist?
Please refer to the Private and Public Practice Rosters

What is the charge for private SLP services?
Please verify the bill rates and process with your SLP prior to booking an appointment.

How do I know that an individual is in fact an SLP/AUD?
All professionals are required to be licensed under the Newfoundland and Labrador Council of Health Professionals. Check the registry to ensure the individual is registered.

NLASLPA has created a document that may answer some common questions re: private practice. You may view that document here.